Hello i am lizeth gonzales. this talk about the importance of the environnment and of the maintained in the enviroment and the importance of the government
hello my name is Julian Boada (El Peque) this text speak about the importance of the environment and speak of the government, the government help the environment
Hi!, I'm Felipe Villamizar. The timeline talks about the importance of the government in the environment, in addition to the consequences of this. Congratulations is an excellent publication. :)
12 comentarios:
jose david villamizar cardenas. Is a good timeline.
Congratulations francisco and clara.
704
Hi teacher, I am Adriana Diaz Baez and I can observe in the timeline has tried to generate changes in the human being that help the environment.
Hi teacher,I'am Julian David Torres ,I see in the linetime the goverment treat to make better the environment
Hello i am lizeth gonzales.
this talk about the importance of the environnment and of the maintained in the enviroment and the importance of the government
hello my name is Julian Boada (El Peque)
this text speak about the importance of the environment and speak of the government, the government help the environment
hello, i am Jhonatan Carreño. the text speak for the government and the importance of this in the environment.
Hello, my name is Huber Gonzales.
The timeline speak about the importance of the government in the environment.
Hi!, I'm Felipe Villamizar.
The timeline talks about the importance of the government in the environment, in addition to the consequences of this. Congratulations is an excellent publication. :)
Hello Professor Nicol medinaThis is about the importance of the environment that must have the human being
I'am eduin rios i liked because learn the double
Publicar un comentario