Páginas

jueves, 2 de noviembre de 2017

IDENTIFYING, DESCRIBING AND ANALYSING WITH THE ADJECTIVES



By using the technology (tablet and novo-presenter) students and teacher identify Somme vocabulary related to the adjectives with the purpose of describing the images shared on the tablets.




CON ESTA ACTIVIDAD SE PRETENDE QUE LOS ESTUDIANTES SE APROXIMEN  A LA REALIDAD MEDIANTE IMAGENES REALES QUE SE TRANSMITEN MEDIANTE EL NOVOCONNECT O NOVO-PRESENTER.

8 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

I liked the class because I learned about comparatives and other things

anyi velandia dijo...


I really like your teaching classes because you are learning little by little, and I also like your class methods, never change them

Unknown dijo...

little by little I am enjoying the classes more because the teacher is very well understood and explains super well

Unknown dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Unknown dijo...

I like your mode of explain the class :v

Att: Ivan Torres

Anónimo dijo...

I liked the activity because it is something different

ana dijo...

I liked it because de mande mime
Att:maria paula

juan gabriel dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

Publicar un comentario

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review