Páginas

jueves, 16 de noviembre de 2017

LETTER TO A FRIEND




Students have to write a letter to a friend accepting an invitation to visit him/her 




A PARTE DEL TRABAJO QUE DEBEN ENTREGAR EN LA CLASE, LOS ESTUDIANTES DEBEN A MANERA DE COMENTARIO EN ESTA ENTRADA  ESCRIBIR PARTE DE LA CARTA ELABORADA A SU AMIGO.

21 comentarios:

francisco dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
alexandra y militza dijo...

Hello Miss Rocio was to inform you that if you can let Susan go for a walk with my family to the United States, answer as soon as possible please to plan the day and time.
Att: fabian carrillo
Thank you...

santiago 703 dijo...

Hello, Cristián rubio, thanks for the invitation to travel to country of holland and i accept to go since it is a country with aún excellent climate has exotic foods like cheese has many oportunities to study and i think the economy is more advanced is a very big city and wouldlike to meed robben and van persea and wath a football match of the netherlands national tema

My name is David Santiago beltran calderón gade 703

anyi velandia dijo...

FRIEND CRAZY
Dear friend,thank you for the invitation to tour contry.I am going to accept the invitation so amongus,so that you can tell me everything you have done and accepted it because that contry is the on that dreamed of for years thanks and greetings to you family
ATT: Anyi velandia

manu dijo...

The clases forma englis is interesting
Att Manuela galvez

francisco dijo...

My friend Natalia has invited me to usa,ofcourse i want to go because the weather is colder han un Colombia so sore i will enjoy the trir with Natalia.:-) Ximena Ramirez 703!!

cristobal dijo...

Leonardo:
Sorry,i can't go to grecia because to be sick tough here is hoter than in grecia, and i don't like the cold
Of:cristobal

alexandra y militza dijo...

Margot
Hey I apologize for not going to your house in the United States but the reason for not going is that I did not have money. But I miss you and the other year I'm going to see you att: camila mortigo

jhan carlos dijo...

Hello Santiago beltran thanks for the invitation to travel to country of italy and i accept to go since it is a country with an excellent climate has many opportunities to study and i think the economy is more advanced is a ver y big city and would like i watch coliceo romano
Att: jhan carlos

jose Fernando dijo...

Khely

I go to the beach wait for me in the airport.
There is colder than Colombia.

Att: jose Fernando

jhan carlos dijo...

Hello Santiago beltran thanks for the invitation to travel to country of italy and i accept to go since it is a country with an excellent climate has many opportunities to study and i think the economy is more advanced is a ver y big city and would like i watch coliceo romano
Att: jhan carlos

alexandra y militza dijo...

Marifer
I regret to tell you, that it would not be possible for me to go to Mexico for the reason that in Mexico it is very hot and affects my health
Thanks for your attention
Att: karen gomez

santiago 703 dijo...

Hello jhan Carlos thaks for the invitation to travel to clutrg of france and exelent límite has quite fods has mony oportunitis un think the economg is more a veri big y watch the tower eifel
Att: brayan sanchez grade 703

manu dijo...

Friend. i i. nvite. grande. happe. come
Months with her. i accept the
Invitation. Whats does long time.
Not. Us. We. Saw. Y. Never. And. State.
In. France. Wanted. To. Traver for know

Att:Manuela Galvez Gracia =)

deiby dijo...

DEIBY.CALDERON.I want to go to your country because it has a very good view and the climate is colder than that of

Anónimo dijo...

Dejar friend not accep you request because dont i like the weather of EE.UU because it is colder thant in colombia

jhan carlos dijo...

Hellodavid beltranthaks forma the invitationtotravel to countriof of and y accept to go dice iris a countri with aún exelent limonte has quite exastic todos has many oportunites to studi and city and would like y watch the eifel.
Att:Cristián rubio

alexandra y militza dijo...

Hi valeria
I invite you to my house in Paris.
If emili I go to your house in December
Att: valeria sanches

jhan carlos dijo...

I like the clases because
I learned how to use superlatives and comparisons

jhan carlos dijo...

I like the clases because
I learned how to use
Att: jhan carlos

juan gabriel dijo...

hello friend i want you to supine meinvite that i want to know and descrive and cob norar that beautiful city

Publicar un comentario

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review