Páginas

domingo, 12 de noviembre de 2017

PLAYING WITH SUPERLATIVES


GROUP ACTIVITY IN THIS ACTIVITY ONE STUDENT RECEIVE AN IMAGE, THEN HE/SHE MUST DO A MIMIC TO HIS/HER GROUP IN ORDER TO THEM GUESS THE SUPERLATIVE RELATED TO THE IMAGE GIVEN PREVIOUSLY.


 ACTIVIDAD GRUPAL EN ESTA ACTIVIDAD UN ESTUDIANTE RECIBE UN IMAGEN, CON ESTA EL O ELLA DEBE HACER UNA MIMICA A SU GRUPO CON EL FIN DE QUE ESTOS ADIVINEN EL SUPERLATIVO DADO PREVIAMENTE.

15 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

in today's class I learned too much and I am doing very well with the professor fransisco

Cristobalgarcia2004@gmail.com dijo...

Hello teacher francisco👍👍

Cristobalgarcia2004@gmail.com dijo...

I liked the class con thrusday november nine thanks for yours class

Unknown dijo...

little by little I am enjoying the classes more because the teacher is very well understood and explains super well

Unknown dijo...

The teacher is very intelligent and explain very good

Att: Ivan Torres

francisco dijo...

Toda y to learn to compare and to use the superlatives:-)

Unknown dijo...

I liked it a lot because it was description and l learned adjetives tanks teacher fransisco att Juan Esteban calderón
703

alexandra y militza dijo...

The english clases seemed interesthing to us because we learned superlatives and comparatives we like the teacher because he explains us until we learn
Att: karen Gomes y camila mortigo

Unknown dijo...

I liked it because is a new way of learning and thtat how they lern more than they are shy

Anónimo dijo...

I like class won some roun
(*.*)
( )
00
Pd gato

ana dijo...

I laked the clases because i learned to compare thinas
Att maria paula y Ana maria 703

deiby dijo...

DEIBY.CALDERÓN.I want to go to your country because it has a very good view and the climate is colder than that of cota

ana dijo...

I fand the clases very beautiful because it can aplender differnt thinas
Att:Maria Paula 703

ana dijo...

I laked the clases because i learned to compare ruinas
Att:Ana Marina 703

juan gabriel dijo...

It as cheer because de learbes about the supper. Latives that you have. Toput in thank. You ver y much. Att: Juan Gabriel. Guerrero 703

Publicar un comentario

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review